Networker

Re: [Networker] Antivirus exclusions or settings?

2012-10-18 09:44:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Antivirus exclusions or settings?
From: Tony Albers <Tony.Albers AT PROACT DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:31:02 +0000
If you look in the performance optimization planning guide, it says
something about disabling on-access scans and not scanning your nsr
folder at all.

/tony

Tony Albers  - Technical Consultant  -  Proact Systems A/S
Tel: +45 7010 1132 - Mobile: +45 2210 5208 - Fax: +45 7010 1142
toal AT proact DOT dk  www.proact.dk - We secure mission-critical information -