Networker

Re: [Networker] How can I see both volumes and save sets in nmc?

2012-10-01 16:17:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] How can I see both volumes and save sets in nmc?
From: George Sinclair <george.sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 16:06:44 -0400
On 2012-10-01 15:34, bingo wrote:
Just go to the 'Save Sessions' tab and click the headline. Then select the
appropriate columns.
That's it.

Maybe I wasn't clear in my post. I'm under Monitoring, and I select the 'Save Sessions' tab, but that doesn't show me the volume names. Instead, it reports the following columns:

Client Name, Save Set, Group, Level, Start Time, Duration, Device, Rate (KB/S), Size

I also want to be able to see the affected volumes that are being written to with their respective save sets. How can I report all of that so I don't have to keep jumping back and forth between windows? Is there anything in nmc to mimic the nwadmin Sessions window?

|This was sent by carsten_reinfeld AT avus-cr DOT de via Backup Central.

George Sinclair
Voice: (301) 713-3284 x210
- The preceding message is personal and does not reflect any official or
unofficial position of the United States Department of Commerce -