Networker

Re: [Networker] nsrck -L7 error

2012-09-28 08:18:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] nsrck -L7 error
From: Tony Albers <Tony.Albers AT PROACT DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 12:11:12 +0000
Dave,

I just checked the SCG, and it looks like you need to run at least NW
7.6.2 if you're on W2k8R2 SP1  (you didn't mention if you had SP1
installed or not, so bear with me)

So it's probably worth updating Networker.

/tony

Tony Albers  - Technical Consultant  -  Proact Systems A/S
Tel: +45 7010 1132 - Mobile: +45 2210 5208 - Fax: +45 7010 1142
toal AT proact DOT dk  www.proact.dk - We secure mission-critical information -