Networker

[Networker] synthetic fulls

2012-09-17 12:38:55
Subject: [Networker] synthetic fulls
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:27:59 -0700
Frank,

the error message seems to be clear:

number of worker threads=1, number of backends to start=4, jbm_saveset_jobs=1
check_syncful_criteria for save set remus.uvm.edu:/boot returned error: Saveset
2975026668
(remus.uvm.edu:/boot) is invalid for this operation: non-full backup index
entry missing anchor
time.

No NW obviously thinks that a full is missing. I just don't understand why it
wouldn't override the level 9 backup.

Maybe you are stuck with the prerequisites (from the nsrconsolidate manpage):

"2) The save set must contain the save set extended attribute *anchor save set
time.
Note that this attribute only appears in the save set record for NetWorker 8.0
and
later clients. ... "

So did you update the client already?