Networker

[Networker] [Off-topic] Recovery survey

2012-09-16 00:12:08
Subject: [Networker] [Off-topic] Recovery survey
From: Preston de Guise <enterprise.backup AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 14:11:20 +1000
Hi all,

We all know that backups are done for one primary purpose - recovering data.

However, there's not always a lot of useful information out there on just how
regularly recoveries are performed, and who they're performed by. We've all got
anecdotal evidence at our fingertips, and I'm hoping to collate and share that
information via a brief survey.

If you'd like to participate, you can respond to the survey at the link below:

        http://nsrd.info/blog/2012/09/16/recovery-survey/

Cheers,
Preston.