Networker

Re: [Networker] Help needed with MSSQL-Backup

2012-09-04 06:31:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Help needed with MSSQL-Backup
From: Otto Gudjonsson <ovg AT EXELLO DOT NO>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 10:31:08 +0000
It looks to me you have everything in place.

Do you get any errors?
Do you have license for this in Networker?

Med vennlig hilsen / Best Regards,

Otto V. Gudjonsson
Senior Technical Account Manager
Exello Norge AS - Kronprinsensgate 1 - N.0251 Oslo - NORWAY

+47 24 13 08 00 - http://www.exello.com

Følg oss på Twitter: http://twitter.com/ExelloNorge

(Kopier alltid support AT exello DOT no på tekniske henvendelser)