Networker

Re: [Networker] Windows restores hangs and dies

2012-08-30 08:46:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Windows restores hangs and dies
From: FAIDHERBE Thierry <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:45:57 +0000
The interface freeze is a normal behavior, that's not your problem.
It's classic when requesting a tape and waiting for it.
You should not focus on this point.

The problem is getting "server is busy" and means that server
cannot satisfy yet volume request.
When you see the volume request, check for the node on which the volume is
requested (eg waitinf for xxxx on host_yyyy)

Check pool can be mounted on that device and node.
Check also storage node affinity of client
Check also for device state.

HTH

Th