Networker

Re: [Networker] Trouble with saving through firewall

2012-08-24 07:07:56
Subject: Re: [Networker] Trouble with saving through firewall
From: "Dsouza, Rovinabishek" <rovinabishek.dsouza AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 10:49:37 +0000
JayJay,
        What is the port range set on the NetWorker server and on the client
machine. You can use the "nsrports" command to gather this information. To
start with you have to have equal number of ports opened on the NetWorker
server and the client machine, and all those ports have to be opened for TPC,
UDP and bidirectional. You can find relevant information from powerlink.

Rovin A. D'Souza
rovinabi AT gmail DOT com