Networker

[Networker] New database on Exchange

2012-08-16 20:46:58
Subject: [Networker] New database on Exchange
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 00:36:27 +0000
We have added a new database on our exchange server.  Since none of the
database names appears in the logs or backup completion reports how can I tell
if the new one is getting backed up?

NetWorker 7.6.1
NMM 2.3.0.87

The results of nsrsnap_vss_save -? Are:
"APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Exchange 2010"
"APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Exchange 2010\SAL_2K10_DB3"
79598:nsrsnap_vss_save:NMM .. Exchange2010 Shell Object reference not set to an
instance of an object.
"APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Exchange 2010\SAL_2K10_PublicFolder"
"APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Exchange 2010\SAL_2K10_DB2"
"APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Exchange 2010\SAL_2K10_DB1"
"APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Exchange 2010\SAL_Archive1"

In the backup group for this I have the following save sets listed:

APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Exchange 2010
APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Exchange 2010\SAL_2K10_PublicFolder

The first line appears to take care of SAL_2K10_DB1, DB2 & DB3.

How can I tell if it also got the new DB, SAL_Archive1?

Thanks, Dave

Dave Werth
Garmin AT, Inc.
Salem, Oregon

use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any
attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you for your cooperation.