Networker

[Networker] Networker documentations.

2012-08-14 07:40:19
Subject: [Networker] Networker documentations.
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 14:29:53 +0300
As someone who was very disappointed with the quality of the Networker documents, I now feel obliged to report that I was very pleased to see some very good in-depth documents which had very useful information. I read the following:

Configuring Tape Devices for EMC NetWorker Technical Note
IOPS Requirements for the NetWorker Server
NDMP Index Processing: A Performance Case Study Technical Notes

There was also a video regarding persistent binding which finally explains the problem and its solutions.

All these share the quality and details I was looking for in a good technical documents and was missing before.

Thanks for your efforts.

--

-- Yaron.