Networker

Re: [Networker] Multiple savegroup recipients

2012-07-09 17:39:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] Multiple savegroup recipients
From: Dag Nygren <dag AT newtech DOT fi>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 00:31:24 +0300
On Monday 09 July 2012 13:48:47 Stanley R. Horwitz wrote:
> Tony,
>
> Your question is more about smtpmail than it is about NetWorker. A quick
> Google search came up with the following information …
>
> http://www.mkssoftware.com/docs/man1/smtpmail.1.asp

Careful!

This is not the smtpmail most people use. They use the one that comes with
Networker on a Windows installation.
The syntax of this can be seen by typing "smtpmail -?" on the command line.

If I remember right adding more recipients is just a matter of adding the
address at the end separated with a space.

Best
Dag