Networker

Re: [Networker] inactivity timeout question

2012-06-05 10:34:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] inactivity timeout question
From: Bombay4u None <bombay4u AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 14:30:47 +0000
Hi,
Have you monitored the backup server resorces including network utilization and
ports  ? perhaps your server is busy, staggering start time and smaller groups
or adding a storage node may be the answer, follow the best practices for the
networker.
Another temporary fix may be to add addtional bandwith on the server ( network
& or Memory\CPU).
Hope that helps
Fazil Saiyed