Networker

Re: [Networker] Wish List for Networker v8.0

2012-05-02 02:41:30
Subject: Re: [Networker] Wish List for Networker v8.0
From: Riku Valli <riku.valli AT UTA DOT FI>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 09:38:35 +0300
On 05/01/2012 10:45 PM, Leiss, Jeffrey wrote:
> 1. more detailed version information. I can tell if its linux solaris,
> windows, etc..

I hope at cloning via gui is possible use/made schedules in Schedules
section as normal backup we used and clone-operation sent similar emails
at backups, but related for cloning.

Now is possible clone example every 5 th day at month, but i like clone
example  "clone second tuesday every month"

-- Riku