Networker

Re: [Networker] Understanding the size of DISASTER RECOVERY savesets on Win2

2012-04-05 10:40:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] Understanding the size of DISASTER RECOVERY savesets on Win2
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 10:40:02 -0400
Be aware that there is an (as yet) unfixed bug in NetWorker that if you have
quotas enabled
(and maybe some sort of grouping) that it automatically becomes part of the
DISASTER_RECOVERY
save set - that happened on our fileserver with a 4TB data volume.  Windows
itself (WSB) didn't
back it up, but NW's DISASTER_RECOVERY did.

We have a hotfix from EMC for that one - If you need details, feel free to ask.

/fcs