Networker

[Networker] error: the operation completed successfully?? And cant brows

2012-03-26 11:31:25
Subject: [Networker] error: the operation completed successfully?? And cant brows
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 08:31:21 -0700
Michael,

i think you are dealing with a known problem which also happened to me a while
ago. In fact NW will scan everything file but due to whatever reason not feed
the info to the database. This is for Windows only.

I do not know whether this has been solved in the interim. So my conclusion was
to send the output fo the process to a log file to anlyze it later.
Then search for the string "index error, flush failed".

If you scan multiple save sets, you will usually not become aware of the
problem.