Networker

Re: [Networker] HCT 3.1?

2012-03-06 03:04:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] HCT 3.1?
From: "Abad Uriarte, Arkaitz" <arkaitz.abad AT EHU DOT ES>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:03:50 +0100
hi,

I upload hct 3.0 to http://consigna.ehu.es/ and file name is htc.zip

To download you need passwd and it is:   htc

The file is going to deleted after 2 or 3 days, i do not remenber.

Arkaitz

ARKAITZ ABAD URIARTE

Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea              Email: arkaitz.abad @ehu.es
Bizkaiko I.I.S.I.G                         Tel. : 94 601 8390
Aurreztu papera. E-posta hau inprimatu beharra daukazu?

Mike Borkowski <mikeb AT UWATERLOO DOT CA> escribió:

I did engage EMC support and the person said it is nolonger available, I'm hoping someone has a stashed a copy.

...mike