Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker Reporter - 64-bit ready yet?

2012-02-27 06:09:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker Reporter - 64-bit ready yet?
From: Manel Rodero Blanquez <manel AT FIB.UPC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:02:09 +0100
El 24/02/2012 8:29, Thierry Faidherbe escribió:
Hello Francis,

Thanks for your interest with NetWorker Reporter :-)

Up to now, I haven't compiled a linux64 bits kit yet.

I will try to find free moments during the week-end to build you
a test kit for you to validate it and when done, I will provide location
to the list.

BTW, due to megaupload's death, the location I shared with you all
has been once again drop. Not a problem, I am mirroring it to Https
based Microsoft's SkyDrive that allows more space and easier download
access.

Great, because I'm right now creating a new system and I had the old link to MU. Thank you very much for your time and work!

Cheers

Thierry