Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker 2012

2012-02-13 11:07:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker 2012
From: Mark Wiertalla <wiertalla_mark AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:06:27 -0500
Hello everyone - Over the last several months I've briefed several of your
contemporaries under NDA. (And my thanks to all of you for resisting the
urge to share the good news!)

If you want to know more anout NetWorker in 2012 please contact your local
EMC account team. They can set up an NDA discussion on impending NetWorker
plans. Better yet, EMC World (Las Vegas, May 21-24) will be a great place
to learn everything. I'll look forward to seeing and meeting many of you
there!

Best regards,
Mark

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:17:57 +0200, Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT