Networker

Re: [Networker] Delays backing up a Windows 2008R2 server running as a VM behind a firewall

2012-01-02 06:14:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Delays backing up a Windows 2008R2 server running as a VM behind a firewall
From: "Dsouza, Rovinabishek" <rovinabishek.dsouza AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 11:13:18 +0000
Brian,
        How about trying a rest using Bigasm
(https://solutions.emc.com/emcsolutionview.asp?id=esg53018) to check the
network speed of the backups. Are you sending data to the NetWorker server or
to a Storage node. I would also recommend you to start the backup in debug mode
- preferable D5 and see what is happening during this time between the save
being initiated and the actual stream getting inititated.

Rovin A. D'Souza
rovinabi AT gmail DOT com