Networker

Re: [Networker] Scripting help

2011-12-07 13:19:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] Scripting help
From: "Dsouza, Rovinabishek" <rovinabishek.dsouza AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 18:18:27 +0000
Which script are you using, U can get only the volume information by using the
"-r" switch.

Eg: mminfo -c <client_name> -t <time> -r volume

Rovin A. D'Souza

 Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS and/ or its
Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper
authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this Information
in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us
immediately at mailmaster AT mphasis DOT com and delete this mail from your
record