Networker

Re: [Networker] NMSQL problem

2011-12-02 07:28:30
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMSQL problem
From: akshay bhumkar <akshay.bhumkar AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 17:57:18 +0530
Please run the following command and let me know the result. I think that
incremental saveset is the metadata which holds the information for the
main saveset, so that data can be browsable while you perform recovery from
NMSQL GUI from the client. If this incr MSSQL: saveset isn't present, you
will not be able to browse the savesets.

mminfo -aq "client=<clientname>,savetime>12/01/2011" -r
name,ssid,ssbrowse,ssretent,level,volume,sumflags

Thanks & Regards

Akshay Bhumkar
+91-9342420444
*@k$h@y*