Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker problem.

2011-11-30 11:14:09
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker problem.
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:12:27 -0500
The first thing I would do is request nsrjb to inventory those three slots...
You didn't say
what version of networker you are using, but I've seen it get confused and
declare a tape is
unlabeled if the tape drive has a problem - and then I have to inventory the
tape (nsrjb -I -S
<slot number>) to get NetWorker to get un-confused (if your version is new
enough, you can use
nsrjb -II, to do a quick inventory -- but that's when you KNOW the barcode is
on the correct
tape.  If there is any doubt, use the slow inventory and have networker match
the label with
the barcode)

Frank