Networker

Re: [Networker] NMC backup and licensing question

2011-11-14 18:28:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMC backup and licensing question
From: Eugene Vilensky <evilensky AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:27:10 -0600
On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT ndsu DOT edu> wrote:
> In regard to: Re: [Networker] NMC backup and licensing question, Davina...:
>
>> On 14/11/11 22:50, Tim Mooney wrote:
>>
>>> I like that the forum has brought some knowledgeable and helpful new
>>> people (like Carsten!) to the community.
>>
>> Haha - I know Carsten and I can promise you that he is not "new", At
>> least not new to NetWorker. He has been doing NetWorker for about as
>> long as I have.  That's why he can make such valuable contributions. I'm
>> glad he's joined the forum.
>
> Sorry; I meant new(ish) to this community.  I very definitely guessed that
> Carsten is not new to NetWorker.

Anyone see any harm in encouraging such experts to move to the mailing
list?  I must say, as a Gmail user (and far, far from the only one
here), losing threading context absolutely hurts the discussion.  Tim
hit the nail on the head, it's hard not to discriminate against forum
users when their replies are so hard to process.