Networker

[Networker] FW: license question

2011-10-26 11:22:58
Subject: [Networker] FW: license question
From: dave2 AT CAMBRIDGECOMPUTER DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 11:21:14 -0400
Hi,

I’m looking at the nsradmin output of type: NSR (with hidden option enabled)
and I see a field named “sharednoded”. Does anyone know what this means?

…snip…

NDMP licenses=0, server type=17, storagenodes=3,

                              dstoragenodes=7, sharednodes=4,

…snip…

Environment:

NetWorker 7.6.2.5 on Solaris 10

Storage nodes are running 7.6.2 or 7.4.2

Thanks,

Dave

Dave Gold

Sr. Technical Consultant