Networker

Re: [Networker] How to find a target pool

2011-10-25 10:44:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to find a target pool
From: Thierry Faidherbe <thierry.faidherbe AT FOREM DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 16:43:11 +0200
On 25/10/11 15:11, ruhailmushtaq wrote:
> Is there any command to find the target pool of a client using putty.
> I am having Solaris host with windows client and i need to run a manual
backup wherein I need to know the target pool. So can i run a command to
know the target pool of that particular client.

Savegrp -pnv -G "GROUPNAME" -c CLIENTNAME

Add -pnv to the savegrp command Martin suggested :

it will not start the backup but print, in verbose mode,
probe info and the pool(s) to be used by the backup

Add -I (to skip bootstrap) and/or -l <desired level> if your pool selection
depends of level.

Th