Networker

Re: [Networker] EMC Networker release cycle.

2011-10-23 16:14:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] EMC Networker release cycle.
From: Mark Wiertalla <wiertalla_mark AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 16:12:24 -0400
Folks - I/we appreciate the dialogue on NetWorker roadmap advances and
plans. There are two things that you can do to learn more about what we
have planned for you:
1) If you're feeling out of touch with the modern versions of NetWorker or
haven't consulted EMC recently, contact your EMC account team or
representative directly and request an update.
2) If you'd like to avoid engaging the sales organzation, then we invite
you to join the NetWorker community at:
https://community.emc.com/community/connect/networkeronline
and talk with product management directly about the subjects that matter
to you. Several of you are already active members of this community. This
is a forum where we can talk openly with you but without alerting out
competitors and without inserting EMC into your dialogues.
Respectfully,
NetWorkerPM