Networker

Re: [Networker] Win 2003 SP2 + LTO5 on a ESXi 4.1 VM running Networker 7.6.2

2011-10-20 04:47:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Win 2003 SP2 + LTO5 on a ESXi 4.1 VM running Networker 7.6.2
From: Richard Wilson <Richard.Wilson AT ASHURST DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:47:12 +0100
All we get is the hotfix as Windows 2003 uses the native in built
driver, the hotfix is susposed to add compatability for LTO5 in Windows
2003

Anyone else have any ideas?

Richard Wilson
Technical Architect
mailto:richard.wilson AT ashurst DOT com
Ashurst - London

D: +44 (0)20 7859 1054 | M: +44 (0)7767 795 153
Ashurst LLP, Broadwalk House, 5 Appold Street, London, EC2A 2HA
T: +44 (0)20 7638 1111 | F: +44 (0)20 7638 1112

www.ashurst.com | www.ashurst.com/offices