Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP Backup showing 0% in Monitoring View

2011-10-16 17:31:58
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP Backup showing 0% in Monitoring View
From: Rick Brode <rick AT BRODETRAINING DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 15:31:34 -0600
On 10/16/2011 10:03 AM, gmdune wrote:
Hello All,

I'm new so please bare with me.

My company is running a networker server running, Networker 7.61, connected via
fiber-to-SAN>  SAN to quantum jukebox.  This has been a problem that has
constantly come up, but I have never been able to find the answer.  Here's what's
going on:
Excuse me, but I would prefer not to "bare" with you, or anyone else on this list. :-)