Networker

[Networker] Oracle database Full backup Hungs in the middle

2011-10-11 09:13:37
Subject: [Networker] Oracle database Full backup Hungs in the middle
From: vamsi054 <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:53:58 -0700
Hi,

We are facing an issue with Oracle database backup . It gets hung after backing
up around 1TB, Total size= 2TB.

No alert messages, Save sessions will be esatablished and hungs. In devices
there will not be any writing speed ( Writing, XXGB ) .

Networker version both client and backup server 7.6.2 . NMO version 5.0.

We have reinstalled NMO but no luck. Triggered backup with Debug script no luck
again.

Archive and Filesystem backups are fine.

Does any faced same issue ? , any suggestions in this regard is highly
appreciable.