Networker

Re: [Networker] Silent install of Networker (Windows)

2011-10-03 10:29:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] Silent install of Networker (Windows)
From: Manel Rodero Blanquez <manel AT FIB.UPC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 16:28:23 +0200
Hi Yaron,

Yes, I've forgotten this because I was thinking that resources were changed to a binary structure (like 'nsrladb'). Now is simple to add the backup server ;-)

By the way, I've used some 'netsh advfirewall' commands to add exceptions in Windows firewall (limiting the rules with an scope with only the remote ip of the backup server) as I don't know which PROPERTY is used for configuring the firewall. It must exist because in the GUI install you need to decide if you want to configure the firewall or not. In the meantime these commands work ...

Thanks for your help.