Networker

[Networker] Appcrash at the end of a manual save set

2011-08-29 07:33:07
Subject: [Networker] Appcrash at the end of a manual save set
From: Man-in-Black <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 23:24:34 -0700
I know that this is not that good, but on the other clients it works fine, with
the same hardware.

We do not know what could have changed since this date, because the days before
08/06 it also had not worked. Only on this day.
But I will ask my colleagues if they know anything.

The manual save process didn't work yet, I have also tried to start a savegrp
from the server, also with no success.

I reinstalled the client software more than once, in the meantime I installed
it on another partition, also with no success.
The services running as "Local System".

Finally I tried to get rid of all these messages, but if they are not
problematic to the save problem of this host I will delegate this to my
colleague after his vacancy.

Do you have any other ideas?