Networker

Re: [Networker] LTO1 drives not seen by Networker after OS upgrade SunOS 10

2011-08-04 19:51:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] LTO1 drives not seen by Networker after OS upgrade SunOS 10
From: "Small, Joshua" <joshua.small AT CITI DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 09:46:36 +1000
The command line arg '-l' can be passed to both inquire and jbconfig on sol10,
it causes all luns to be scanned on each target instead of just the first one.
It takes a little bit longer to complete the device scan, but if it finds them
then jbconfig will be able to autoconfig the jukebox for you.

Cheers,
Josh