Networker

Re: [Networker] Data Format in Legato

2011-08-03 15:37:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Data Format in Legato
From: Tim Mooney <Tim.Mooney AT NDSU DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 14:36:11 -0500
In regard to: Re: [Networker] Data Format in Legato, Goslin, Paul said (at...:

I believe the proper term is 'proprietary' , meaning that the unique
formatting used by Networker can only really be read / interpreted
properly by Networker software.

The data format is actually published, though I'm not aware of any
programs outside of NetWorker that can actually read the format.
You used to be able to find the technical specs for it on Legato's web
site.  Looking in Powerlink is too frustrating for me to even try.  :-)

Tim
edu