Networker

Re: [Networker] Changing networker server

2011-07-18 08:13:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] Changing networker server
From: "Goslin, Paul" <pgoslin AT CINCOM DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 08:12:58 -0400
I believe there is a procedure/document already on Powerlink that
outline the steps for moving a networker server from machine-a to
machine-b that should work for you... As soon as you move it, you'll
need to get new auth codes from EMC licensing for your new server and
registered packages (SQL, Exchange, etc.) due to the new Host-ID....