Networker

Re: [Networker] Scanning NDMP tapes

2011-06-22 17:21:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] Scanning NDMP tapes
From: jee <jee AT ERESMAS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:20:45 +0100
crN means complete (one segment only)  recoverable NDMP saveset

I found this on google doing a search for "restore_symboltable"

 https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21259198&wv=1

scanner of NDMP saveset is possible but only the saveset information is
re-created. No indices are produced (-i works like -m)

jee