Networker

Re: [Networker] Storage node licenses?

2011-06-22 11:07:30
Subject: Re: [Networker] Storage node licenses?
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:05:52 -0500
I know it's in the compliance check that runs periodically under 7.5
(and above?).

Check in ....\nsr\logs on your backup server, as I see some on mine.
Since this runs periodically, there has to be a utility available from
EMC.

Output example:

 base license: Network Edition; authorized: Yes
license: Clients; used: 236; licensed: 269; conformance: 100; notes: ;
license: Storage Nodes; used: 3; licensed: 3; conformance: 100; notes: ;
license: Dedicated Storage Nodes; used: 6; licensed: 12; conformance:
100; notes: ;
license: Autochangers; used: 1; licensed: 1; conformance: 100; notes: ;
license: Dynamic Drive Sharing; used: 5; licensed: 10; conformance: 100;
notes: ;
license: SNMP; used: 0; licensed: 2; conformance: 100; notes: ;
license: NetWorker Module for Microsoft SQL Server; used: 26; licensed:
30; conformance: 100; notes: ;
license: NetWorker Module for Microsoft Exchange Server; used: 9;
licensed: 15; conformance: 100; notes: ;
license: NetWorker Module for Oracle, Windows Client/1; used: 0;
licensed: 1; conformance: 100; notes: ;
license: NetWorker Module for Microsoft Applications; used: 0; licensed:
1; conformance: 100; notes: ;
checksum:

David M. Browning Jr.
IT Project Coordinator Enterprise Backups and Help Desk