Networker

[Networker] Unable to set up VSS filesystem directives. Failed to back up D:\

2011-06-10 13:43:05
Subject: [Networker] Unable to set up VSS filesystem directives. Failed to back up D:\
From: Zachary Scheidegger <zacharyscheidegger AT YVMH DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:41:07 -0400
I am recieving the following error when trying to backup the D drive on a
windows 2008 R2 x64 server. I have been unsuccessful in finding this error
code. I have checked "vssadmin list writers" and all appear to be stable
without any errors. The Version of networker client and server is 7.6.1. Is
there anything else I can try first. Thanks in advance.

1 retry attempted
No full backups of this save set were found in the media database;
performing a full backup
ERROR: VSS failed to initialize for directives, error=0x8007007b: The
filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

7154:save: Unable to set up VSS filesystem directives. Failed to back up
D:\.