Networker

Re: [Networker] Data Domain Devices

2011-06-09 10:09:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] Data Domain Devices
From: terry.lemons AT EMC DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:01:35 -0400
Hi Chester

I'll defer to others for an answer to your question.  But I'll just point out
that the "NetWorker Data Domain Deduplication Devices 7.6 SP2 Integration
Guide" is a wealth of information on NetWorker + Data Domain .  It's available
on http://powerlink.emc.com at Home > Support > Technical Documentation and
Advisories > Software ~ J-O ~ Documentation > NetWorker Family > NetWorker >
7.6 & Service Packs.  It's also available in the "NetWorker 7.6 Service Pack 2
Documentation Portfolio", which is (IMHO) a very cool single-file PDF that
contains all of the NetWorker documentation, making it very convenient to leave
on your Desktop.

Hope this helps.
tl