Networker

[Networker] Log analyzer/monitoring utility for Networker?

2011-06-02 14:08:06
Subject: [Networker] Log analyzer/monitoring utility for Networker?
From: rcaldwell73 <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 10:10:10 -0700
Hello all,

Is there any type of log analyzer or monitoring tool to look at logs for EMC
Networker? I'm very new to the backup software and I figure there must be
something in the BIN folder, but not sure what it is or if there is any for
that matter.
I use to use CommVault and they have pretty good log analyzer tool called
GxTail and wanted to know if Networker had something similar or if there are
any alternatives out there.

Thanks,

Ray