Networker

[Networker] Installing networker 7.5.3

2011-05-17 23:34:41
Subject: [Networker] Installing networker 7.5.3
From: achyuthraocr <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 14:53:02 -0700
Dear All,

I have installed the networker server 7.5.3 on HP-UX 11 v3 machine. I tried to
inquire, but throwing some errors mentioned below.
Kindly find the error below and help me to resolve the issue.

********************************ERROR************************************
#inquire
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: Catd (data)  from
/opt/networker/lib/libscsi.sl
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved module for symbol: get_hpux_version (code)  from
inquire
[HP ARIES32]: Core file for 32-bit PA-RISC application
[HP ARIES32]:   /opt/networker/bin/inquire saved to /tmp/core.inquire.
Abort(coredump)
Machine dtails:
HP-UX B.11.31 U ia64