Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP Celerra How To

2011-05-03 08:05:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP Celerra How To
From: Yaron Zabary <yaron AT ARISTO.TAU.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 15:01:17 +0300
Also, if you want to direct the backups to a storage node, it is suggested that you will run

nsrndmp_save -M -T dump -P storagenode

which will make sure that the DSA process will also run on the storage node. Otherwise, traffic will travel over the network to the Networker server first for encapsulation and only then go to the storage node.