Networker

Re: [Networker] nsrstage help!

2011-04-29 04:42:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] nsrstage help!
From: jee <jee AT ERESMAS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 09:41:18 +0100
The command used in this thread is nsrclone and not nsrstage. Could we please
stick to the command in the original question?

  nsrclone -v -b "clonepool" -m -S -f <inputfilename>

Hi Matrixdot

can you provide the following information, please?

(1) the exact command  used
nsrclone –v –b “clonepool” –m –S –f <inputfilename>

(2) the  nsrclone output including the error message

(3) a few lines showing the contents of your input file

(4) mminfo query on the offending volumes showing location, volflags, estate,
volretent

(you can replace host and  pool names on your reply (using sed other
editing/editor tool and)  but keeping the same structure (of spaces etc) on
the command line and output.

an excerpt of the daemon log from the same time frame as the coomand would
help too. (take note of the time when you run the command)

On another subject.

The version of the comand on your message contains invalid characters (En
dashes instead of plain text hyphens).  That would be a problem.
However if you typed the command yourself on the CLI (i.e. you did not
copy&paste it from outlook or some other windows editor), please disregard
this comment. They may have been converted when you wrote your message to the
list only.

jee