Networker

[Networker] mminfo query help

2011-04-26 12:36:26
Subject: [Networker] mminfo query help
From: Lagerstars <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 06:53:21 -0700
No problem, thanks for trying - I still dont believe its DNS though, i've also
just tried the command substituting the DNS names with IP addresses and
although this just says there are no matches, including the volume in the query
still gives the DNS name querying stuff, where as leaving it out, just simply
says no matches found.