Networker

Re: [Networker] NMC username case sensitivity

2011-04-25 11:23:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] NMC username case sensitivity
From: Valere Binet <valere.binet AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:23:14 -0400
I just tried with username, Username and USERNAME on our MNC 3.4.4
(NetWorker 7.4.4) and they all worked fine. We are not using AD for this
application.

Which version are you using?
I'd be curious to know if this happens only with newer versions or if it is
another, AD integration related, issue.

Valere Binet