Networker

Re: [Networker] How to prepare for a Win2008 BMR recovery?

2011-04-06 10:24:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to prepare for a Win2008 BMR recovery?
From: Magnus Berglund <belmagnus AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:23:48 +0200
Search for: esg109074 on Powerlink, I believe you have the answers to
your questions in that article

Also search for Document: Technical Note P/N 300-010-339  "WINDOWS SERVER
2008 OFFLINE SYSTEM RECOVERY USING WINDOWS SERVER BACKUP WITH
NETWORKER"<https://powerlink.emc.com/km/live1/en_US/Offering_Technical/Technical_Documentation/300-010-339.pdf>

We tested it and found the solution workable but we have decided to not use
it in production, we will wait for NW 762 instead.

//regards