Networker

Re: [Networker] Does Networker rely on MS SQL for its database?

2011-04-04 11:26:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Does Networker rely on MS SQL for its database?
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 11:24:42 -0400
Or just set the MSSQL database service on the existing server to disabled,
reboot the server and try using legato. Once it runs for a few days without
issues, then do the un-install.

----
Matthew Huff             | 1 Manhattanville Rd
Director of Operations   | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA Management LLC       | Phone: 914-460-4039
aim: matthewbhuff        | Fax:   914-460-4139