Networker

[Networker] Strange directive behaviour

2011-04-01 05:47:44
Subject: [Networker] Strange directive behaviour
From: helenjay <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 02:47:09 -0700
Hi Guys,
Networker 7.5.2 on solaris 9.
I have 2 solaris 10 containerised clients (the same global) that have
directives to either omit or include certain paths.  These directives have been
working perfectly well for approx. 2 years.  However last night the client
looks to have completely ignored the directives and were backing up everything
!  Consequently I had to abort them.  Looking through the log gave me this:-

srexecd Failed to authenticate user with GSS Legato
authentication. User: root, Domain: (NONE), NetWorker Instance Name:

I have several generations of logs and this error hasn't occurred before (some
very similar errors but they don't concern me).

Anybody any ideas?