Networker

Re: [Networker] Question about long distance backup tuning

2011-03-30 09:11:52
Subject: Re: [Networker] Question about long distance backup tuning
From: Matthew Powell <mtpowel AT CLEMSON DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:08:08 -0400
We have a 10 GB connection to the outside world and we have a very nice
connection since we are on the Supercomputing infrastructure pipeline. I am
just curious if there are any networker settings that will help improve te
speed. The data is not more than about 3 - 5 TB. Not familiar with BIGASM?
Thanks for your time Frank. I really appreciate it. We cannot go down the
avamar path. We are locked into Legato with SAM/QFS on back end.