Networker

[Networker] nmc on fedora 14

2011-03-17 08:40:42
Subject: [Networker] nmc on fedora 14
From: tonyalbers <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 05:29:57 -0700
Hi guys,

I'm trying to get nmc installed on fedora 14, lgtoserv is already there and
running fine.

My problem is that after installing the rpm, I am unable to make
/opt/lgtonmc/bin/nmc_config work.

It looks fine, but after entering the information, it ends up with:

Creating installation log in /logs/install.log.

Performing initialization. Please wait...

ERROR: Command /bin/gstparam -f /etc/gstd.conf -d -n pkg_lang_packs failed!

Problem seems to be that it can't find gstparam, since it's in /opt/lgtonmc/bin
and not in /bin. I've tried to rectify this, but it's impossible for me to make
it work.

has anyone got any ideas?

/tony