Networker

Re: [Networker] Recovering a Win2008 client using NW 7.5.2

2011-03-16 13:55:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] Recovering a Win2008 client using NW 7.5.2
From: Michael Leone <Michael.Leone AT PHA.PHILA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 13:54:26 -0400
GRRRRR ... no, I can't boot into my client OS at all; that's why I need to
do the full system state recovery. And no, I haven't made a Windows Server
Backup of the system state; that's what I tell Networker to do, using the
"ALL" parameter on the file save.

And i've been waiting for 7.6 SP2, to avoid problems like this .... and
since I can't boot the client, I can't using Windows Server Backup to
create an image now.

So, IOW ... I'm completely hosed? Nothing I can do except reinstall to and
re-configuration everything to new hardware from scratch??

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM

"Mason, Wilbur" <Wilbur.Mason AT pfizer DOT com> wrote on 03/16/2011 09:07:04
AM: